May 23 - June 5: M6
June 6 - June 19: M7
June 20 - Aug. 22 (ts_paint/tpaint): M8
Aug. 5: M-C becomes v.26
Aug. 23 - m-c landing: M9
Sept 16: M-C becomes v.27
Oct. 28: M-C becomes v.28
Nov. 18 - Dec. 9: M10
- Blocker, must-fix before shipping. If this was the last bug left, would we hold up for it?
- Major impact, considering severity × probability. Not a blocker by itself, but barely so. It's a bad bug and we should feel bad for shipping it.
- The Average Bug. definitely a problem, but doesn't really stop someone from using the browser. But still noticeable enough that an average user would complain about it.
- Minor or polish bugs that are real issues (especially in aggregate), and even annoying,
- Low-impact. something we'd fix, but mostly only bothers the discerning user. Little impact on usability.
Resolved and unresolved
Show bug and attachment flags (slower)
Bugs mentioning "Australis" but not blocking any bugs